Stacker Crackers-Picture Alphabet
Snack on letters and letter sounds! Compact game is fun and easy to play. Each card has a real-life photo on one side and a cheese or cracker design on the other. Pick a card, then say the letter or sound it starts with. Get it right and start stacking! Highest cracker stack wins! Grab a Stack Attack card and all your cards must be discarded.
Game includes 90 Picture cards and 10 Stack Attacks,
Guide printed on box.
Ages: 4+ or PreK+
How To Play:
1. Place the cracker box in the middle to the table.
2. Take a card out of the box, look at it, and say the letter the picture starts with.
3. If you were correct, keep the card and start making your cheese and cracker stack. If you were incorrect, place the card in a discard pile.
4. Watch out! If you draw a "Stack Attack!" card, place your stack and the "Stack Attack" card in the discard pile. On your next turn, begin a new stack.
5. If your stack falls down, place cards in the discard pile.
6. Take turns adding to your stack until the box is empty or until a desired time is up.
7. The player with the tallest stack at the end of the game wins.
We Also Recommend