Menu
Cart 0

Toxic Mold

  • 999


While mold itself is not pathogenic, it does produce toxins that can cause a variety of health problems, ranging from rashes, to fevers, to burning sensations in the eyes, nose, mouth, and throat, to life-threatening reactions for those with respiratory conditions.

These are adorable stuffed animals that look like tiny microbes—only a million times actual size! Each 5-to-7 inch doll is accompanied by an image of the real microbe it represents, as well as interesting information about the microbe. They make great learning tools for parents and educators, as well as amusing gifts for anyone with a sense of humor!

We Also Recommend